First Aid Basic Course
февруари 24 @ 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
PRACTICAL FIRST AID COURSE IN CASE OF LIFE-THREATENING AND COMMON INCIDENTS
The course contains basic knowledge and skills for providing appropriate first aid, based on the 2015 Guidelines of European and world first aid institutions.
It is suitable for every person in his or her everyday life and work, at a normal level of risk and as a basis for conducting a more comprehensive first aid course.
The training course is provided by qualified instructors with international recognition, with modern training equipment, interactive methods, in a comfortable, specially equipped facility.
8 academic hours – 1 day
– Presentation of instructors and participants.
– Motivation and expectations.
– A brief description of the first aid course.
– Goals and principles of first aid.
– First aid equipment.
– First aid algorithm – rescue chain.
– First aid for different kinds of wounds. Prevention of infections.
– First aid for severe bleeding and shock.
– First aid in case of unconsciousness.
– First aid in case of cardiac arrest.
– First aid for burns.
– First aid for bones and joints injuries.
– First aid in case of choking.
– First aid in case of heart attack and stroke.
– Assessment and closing of the course.
Price: 60.00 BGN per person (discount of 10% for a second person of your family or a friend!).
1. Bank transfer (with accompanying invoice) or
2. On site cash, at the day of the course
Sign up for the course is required by sending your full name and a contact phone to the e-mail email@example.com. Once done you will receive additional instructions.
The places in the group are limited so that each participant can participate in the practical exercises.